Thursday, September 18, 2008

Boston......

Call me crazy.... call me a gypsy......... but oh my word I am going to Boston!!! Not to move (yet) but to have an interview for a job back there. I can't believe it is real and I probably will not until I get on that plane and arrive in Boston. How exciting is this? I don't know if I can stand the next 10 days before I leave, wow!!! I am going to Boston. ( Have I driven you all crazy now.... get use to it!!!!)

4 comments:

Jeanna said...

OH MY GOSH!!! This is so exciting. I hope it goes well!!!

Guiselle said...

Wow Jenn,
your blog has really improved since the last time I was on. You've added a lot! You've got me thinking about starting one. That's awesome that you're going to Boston! Let me know how it goes!!
Guiselle

Chele said...

that is awesome I am excited for you and just remember I offered to drive you there when you get the job the two girls and I will take u there okay. GOod Luck. Love u and I do think i know who you are talking about in your dream!!!

Shay said...

YAY! I found your blog. I'm so glad you are here in Boston and can get a peak at why we love living here. You are so awesome! I'm so happy to be hanging out with you.

 
Designed by Lena