Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The week: Kids, Belly Dancing, and Utah-- what more is there

I have to say that not having a job kinda gives you a new perspective on life, well ok more like it just gives you time to do whatever and just leave because hey you can. So last week I had a lot of fun I must say. I went to the best girl party and learned how to belly dance, actually I should rephrase I attempted to learn to belly dance... I never quite got the hip thing, at least it didn't feel like I was doing it right. It was a lot of fun and we had lots of laughs. I also watched my nieces and nephews throughout the week and all I have to say is GO PARENTS you are the best. So like I said earlier one of the best things about not having a job is that you can just decide to do things at random. I decided to go to Utah on Thursday and spend some quality time with the family there. I have to say the game of SPIT has never been so intense and taken so long oh my word... I still say I won Kimi not matter what you think.... any way we watched lots of movies, classics to be exact like: Singing in the Rain, meet Frankenstein (our new favorite, got to love those old black and white shows) and the Grimm Brothers. We also went to one of my favorite places on earth.... yes my friends I ate at Panda Express... can we please have a moment of silence for the yummy the incredible orange chicken..... divine!!! I also went on a "walk" Shauna style around Logan. Word to the wise my friends when someone says lets go on a walk make sure you know what you are getting yourself into... ten hours, nine hills, two streams, 1000 blocks, and a cold morning later I returned. (Ok I may have exaggerated a little on this but if I don't that would disappoint Sha and I don't want to disappoint my older sister). Actually I quite enjoyed our walk and then we went to the Farmer's Market and had lots of fun. The best part of the whole trip was the chats we had (of course they were about the men in our lives--- oh wait I don't have a man in my life) any way they were great and I got to play with more of my fun nephews and niece. It was beautiful and I loved the change of scenery, but back to the grind on Monday... oh wait I don't have a job..... which brings me to the next entry for my blog what do I do now with my life... Utah, DC, Idaho, New York, Boston.... so many options so little time....

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena