skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Gypsy or Practical... that is the question for today
I hear that when you get drunk you wake up the next morning wondering what stupid thing you did,what you might have said, and hoping that everything will just go on like normal and no one will remember what you did or said. Well.... this morning I felt like that a little bit without the getting drunk part. I woke up and wondered what have I done, what did I say and will it all go back to normal. Then it hit me, it will never be the same and I am OK with that, I think, the gypsy in me is so excited and thrilled to be where I am now, but the practical part in me is starting to freak out a little. I guess the biggest question now is what part of me will win the battle? I guess I write this blog as if I am writing in my journal or to those privileged enough to have access to my blog (no self-conceit in my bones.) I guess I should seize this opportunity and be grateful for it. The sky is the limit and no one can stop me (OK there are a few people that could) or maybe it is time for a reality check....... No not yet, I think I will climb back into my little world of fantasy and live my gypsy life until practicality knocks at my door.... I hope he is handsome..... oh sorry I got side tracked again. Yes I do want to get married... no question there, but in the mean time what fun and exciting adventure am I to have now and where will this adventure take place and whom will I meet on the way that will change my life? I don't know and that scares me and excites me at the same time.
Designed by Lena
No comments:
Post a Comment