skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Interpretations please....
Ok so there I was minding my own business just sleeping away in my nice comfortable bed having a nice relaxed dream about something or other when dun dun dun (I don't know how to spell that sound) any way "He" entered my dreams. I kindly chatted with Him to make conversation to this individual I rarely speak to when all of a sudden the scene changes and there He is holding my arm and saying hey I want to show you something. Being the kind and generous person that I am, I follow him thinking ok He will leave as soon as he shows me his "something". You know what He shows me well folks it is.... a house and a beautiful one at that. He begins to describe it and how fabulous it is going to be and asks my opinion on it and then all of a sudden HE is talking about getting married and having kids and how much he loves me......(yes you may need to reread that part) wake up, I tell myself wake up, what is He doing... then I turn to him and realise that yes folks I have feelings for Him too and well .... in my head I started yelling wake up you fool, wake up and I wake with a start... thinking what the heck was that...... So I know that many times people have dreams that are brought upon because of happenings the night before or discussions or movies or whatever... but I ask you all what does it mean when you wake up it feels undeniably real and so far-fetched that it makes you wonder if it was more of a nightmare or a dream. (Ok I will go with dream because there was nothing nightmarish about someone expressing their undying love to you). I know many will think I am reading into this dream but I am not I am just puzzled by its happenings and thinking what the heck are my dreams doing and where the heck did HE come from? I know some will wonder as they read this post whom HE is, well some things are just not allowed to be spoken of and those that all ready know..... take this secret to the grave. Why am I sharing this dream with the world, well that is easy just check out the title and let your interpretations begin.....
Designed by Lena
2 comments:
Come Clean! You know what I be saying. Good seeing you today by the way. You rock!!
I'm intrigued... can I take this secret to grave?? PLEASE. PLEASE?
Post a Comment