So there I was minding my own business laying on my bed reading a book because hello that is what I do now ok always; anyway I heard a funny noise and I looked to the right of me and there it was a huge moth. I could not believe how huge it was and it was actually very pretty for a moth. I put my book down for a moment (shocker yes I know) and watched it fly around my room. It went up the wall, around the ceiling, rested on these holders sticking out of the wall, and then flew right up to me and then out the door. I thought to myself that was odd so I went back to my book, which by the way is not one that I would recommend, I was bored reading it because it was the same thing over and over but I had to see how it ended.... so of course I skipped to the end and don't worry everything worked out ok. Any way back to my moth, after it flew out of my room it came back to check on me and flew around again and perched itself looking at me until it flew down on the floor and disappeared. Now the real question here is was this a unique moth or was it trying to teach me a lesson. Yes I admit I probably have a lot of time on my hands right now and yes I was watching a moth, but it was so intriguing I couldn't help myself. I guess when you take the time to slow down a little bit you end of noticing strange things.... I wonder where my moth is now. OK, I added a quote to my quote board because as I was watching it I thought of the part in You've Got Mail where she sees the butterfly flying in the subway that gets off to buy a hat. I just figured it out... the moth flew to my floor and did not fly up again... it was looking for a new pair of shoes and knew the exact place to find them....
"Once I read a story about a butterfly in the subway, and today, I saw one. It got on at 42nd, and off at 59th, where, I assume it was going to Bloomingdales to buy a hat that will turn out to be a mistake - as almost all hats are. " (You've Got Mail)
little boy, big personality
8 years ago




4 comments:
Hey Jenn, Sounds like you are really enjoying every little moment in life! That is so good! Something you will treasure in the future! Keep posting about your experiences because some of us can only live those through you right now! It's good to read all about what you are doing! I love you! Love, Elisha
So this post made my laugh right-out-loud. Of course, the moth was looking for a new pair of shoes but unlike in the butterfly's case it won't "turn out to be a mistake- as almost all hats are."
PS. So I didn't see until after I posted my comment that you had already quoted my quote. :-)
hey love it jenn. You are so cute. It made me stop and think and so did the entry before
Post a Comment