skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Friends, Family, and Voting!!!
I haven't written much lately for many reasons, the main one being I have not taken the time to do so.... I have thought about writing a lot, but never done it because I wonder what to write. So here is the update on my life. I went to a BYU game the same weekend I flew in from Boston and it was tons of fun hanging out with my friends. BYU won, which was a plus, but the team has struggled some since then... but they are still in the top 25 so that is good. I have done lots of fun things with my friends: birthday parties, politic discussions, mortgage discussions, Gadiaton (spelling? )Robbers (you know who you are and the sign), spook allies, scary costumes, long chats on the phone, facebook conversations and new names given to some. It has been a fun month I have to admit. I also have been with my family too a lot: sleepovers, watching movies late into the night all in one bed, politic discussion, Panda Express, I don't get guys talks, I don't get girls talks (my brother), Christmas drawings, and the latest Halloween. We had a Halloween party (the day after) and it was so much fun. We had a fish pond, bean bag toss, cupcake walk, dressed up and the biggest hit a donut on a string eating contest. This tested our true skills and I wish I had the pictures because it was hilarious. It was a great night ending with a game of Rook (I think Ryan won...I don't remember it was too late) and 8 out of 10 kids falling asleep before it was all over. Yes my friends it has been a great month. Oh, yes I even worked a little as a sub and decided that I like it ok, although I think I would like my own classroom better because being a sub thus far I don't really get to teach and I never know what is going to happen. I like spontaneity and going with the flow, but I am not sure if I am cut out for this, any way. I hope you all enjoy my little note on life over the last month. I wish I had pictures but I don't this time.... so use your imagination. And last but not least remember to vote today... it is election day! The future is in our hands and it is up to us to exercise our right and VOTE!!! I will write more on some issues at a future date!
Designed by Lena
No comments:
Post a Comment