Sunday, November 30, 2008

Gratitude

I can't believe today is the last day of November. This month has flown by and when I wake up in the morning it will be gone. Crazy how that works, indeed. Well, being that it is the month of November I wanted to write a little a bit about what I am thankful for. I am thankful for my family because I have to admit they are the best and I love the holidays because there are all these children running around, life is crazy, you don't get any sleep, you sleep with your someone on your head, and wake up to little people (and sometimes big people-- you know who you are) jumping on you. Life doesn't get much better than this I have to say. So obviously I am grateful for all the little moments in my life. I am grateful for my friends because they are the best. They love me for me and are part of my fan club, it is great. I am grateful for the Church and the truths that come with the Church. I am grateful for my parents (yes they are part of my family but deserve a side note) because they are wonderful to put up with me a lot and love in spite of my whims in life. I am grateful for the truths of kids because they say it how it is and love you with all their hearts. I hope that I will be grateful all year long not just this season for all the wonderful people in my life and for my Savior who gave everything for my life.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena