Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Need I say more....


The frog says it all my friends!!! What to do, what to do? I took another adventure yesterday to Utah for a job interview... and I am still confused as ever. Sometimes I just want to stay here and not move away and other times I want out of here as soon as possible. I don't know what to do and I am getting pretty antsy. Don't get me wrong it is great to wake up any time of the day and do whatever you want... but it is only fun for about a week or so and I have passed the fun part. I am not complaining about my situation (ok maybe a little) because I know that I put myself into the situation but like my friend at the top that is about how I feel these last few days. I guess I just need to seize the day and get on with it, the problem is I don't know what it is! So for now I guess my frog and I will continue to ponder and looking for "it" although I think his it is different from my it. You know frogs have a simple life really, they sit on Lilly pads and hop around all day looking for food, waiting to have a princess come and kiss them so they will turn back into a handsome prince.... wow where did that come from? I guess I need to stop reading those fairy tale books to my nieces or nephews.... or I guess I could go look for a frog in my exploring for a new job, the question is where are the Lilly pads?

1 comment:

Shay said...

Oh, I was hoping to read your blog and see that you found a new job. Bummer! I hate these moments in life when you don't know what the heck to do. You'll figure it out...I promise and good luck!

 
Designed by Lena