Saturday, April 17, 2010

Pedicure Fun

Well, today my friends and I went to the spa in Rexburg and got a pedicure. It was my first time getting a professional one and it was fun. We soaked our feet, chatted with each other, got a foot massage, and a "free" pair of flip flops. It was fun to get pampered for a little bit especially after a long week. I posted a picture of my toes although toes are kinda of ugly things, but I have to show it off because it is soo cute. So here you have it. It is kinda of hard to see but I have sticker on each of my big toes: a flower with a diamond in the middle. I love being a girl sometimes it is fabtabulous!!! Have a great Sunday, now the big question what shoes to wear to show it off... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


No comments:

 
Designed by Lena