During Spring Break- Kimi, Melly, and I went to visit Derek n April Family. We were gone for a week and we had lots of fun. We got to spend time with the family, go to Gettysburg, be tourist in DC, and just have a nice trip. Melly was quite the traveler,her and Ember were quite the pair- Giggle Pills out of Control. Gettysburg was amazing this is a place that I have always wanted to visit and it was so great to be there. We spent a day visiting there and saw lots of interesting things. In DC we saw the monuments, American History Museum, National Gallery of Art, and went shopping. I also got to see my favorite roomie Charlene one of the days.









We got to spend lots of time with Derek, April, Ember, Abigal, Andrew, Gracie, and Violet and it was so much fun to see them all. I can't believe how much they have changed over the last year.





We had a great time! It was hard to come home, but we were very tired. Hope you enjoy the pics!!
2 comments:
Wow! Derek's kids are getting so big! Ember is so tall since the last time I saw her. Yeah, I'm totally jealous of all of you. One of my dreams is to go to Gettysburg.
What a fun trip! Too bad my family can't move further away than Utah...I need a good excuse for a vacation.
Post a Comment