So I have been a slacker and the last few months have been interesting so I should have written before now, but again the slacker. Any way in March I went on two fun adventures. At the beginning of the month I went with the J-Crew to San Diego for 5 days. It was very relaxing, fun, and cold. Yes I said cold- I took flip flops and shorts and it was rainy and cold- well for California what is up with that. However inspite of that we had a nice time. We went to Sea World and the Tokyo Table (Yummy restaurant), the San Diego Temple, Balboa Park, and of course the beach- but just walked on it because it was cold. Here are some pics of our trip.
The first one is the four of us at Sea World- hard to see sorry, then the beach-very windy, Tokyo Table- I am eating sushi and shrimp and loving it, Shamu- at Sea World again, and then the San Diego Temple!





It was a blast and I love going on vacation with the J-Crew. Thanks for a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment