It has been a while since my last post, but here are some fun pictures of my trip to Hawaii.

This is us after our tubing trip on Kauai.

This is on Kauai looking out into the ocean.
The J-Crew in front of Fern Grotto on Kauai

Waimai Canyon on Kauai

Waterfalls on Kauai

Beach in Princeville, Kauai

Jeans, Me, and Naez on Oahu at the Valley of the Temples

Naez and I looking out on Oahu by Diamond Head

Jennifa, Jeans, Naez, and I in front of the Japanese restaurant
we went to with Jennifa's family.

Our fabtabulous rental car on Oahu!! ( that is me in the back with my hands raised.)

It was such an awesome time and it was relaxing. It was fun to see some things we didn't last time and enjoy each other's company. I would recommend this trip to everyone. Until our next grand adventure.... I'm thinking Europe or the east coast... we shall see.
No comments:
Post a Comment