Well, we have been here in Hawaii a few days and have had a wonderful time. We are still trying to do daily notes on Jeanna's blog, but we missed last night because we got back too late. Any way I thought I would give you a few highlights any way. The beach is as beautiful as ever, it is extremely green here and has been very very humid. We have been shopping, done lots of walking, driving, kicked my camera into the ocean (accidently of course), eaten lots and lots of yummy food, tried new foods, gotten masssages, and have enjoyed just relaxing and seeing the sites. It has been so much fun and I have loved it. I will give a full report later, but I hope all is well for each of you and that you have a very Happy Memorial Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment