Sunday, November 7, 2010

October!!

Here are a few pics of my activities over the last month. I added a few pics of the valley in Twin Falls, I have to admit it is beautiful. Chele and her girls came to visit me one weekend and we went to a Harvest Carnival in Kimberly. We had our annual Englis Halloween Party and Kinley got blessed. Then I went home for Halloween to see my family and saw all of their costumes. I hope you enjoy.
Kinley on her blessing day!

Livia and Becca showing me their pumpkins. Alvin, Dorothy, Witch, and a Girl in a "Pretty Dress."

Savannah she is so adorable!!

Michele, a Pumpkin, a Bat, and a Witch at the Trunk or Treat.


The pumpkin cookie I made for FHE the Monday before Halloween. I forgot how horrible I am at making sugar cookies, hence the one big cookie.


Mom and Dad at the Halloween Party.


Grandma, Kinley, Aunt Rosa at the party.


Keri and Kevin in their costumes-college students?



Chele and Girls in their costumes.


Kimi and Dan- Pebbles and Bam Bam!


Brad- himself-very funny, and the rest of the Family


Gandolf, the teenager, witch, Alvin, and Dorothy.


KaLisi, Aly, and I at the Harvest Carnival in Kimberly.

My new home- Twin Falls.

Twin Falls!!!
Well there you have a glimpse into my life the last month or so. Overall, things are going well and I am learning my way around. Also in October I got to chat and see my friends in Ammon a bit- that was fabulous, they are the best I miss them tons. Any way enjoy the pics and we shall see what November brings to life!!!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena