
Oh sad sad day! Tonight I was watching the news and heard the sad announcement, my prince is marrying another woman. Ever since I was a teenager, I thought Prince William was so cute and I decided that I would go to England, find him, convert him, and then we would get married. I had it all planned out. In college my roomies all knew about my secret crush and how I had a picture of him hanging up on the wall- pathetic I know but I thought he was soo adorable and since I wanted to be princess he was the only prince I knew so I thought it had to be him. So anyway after my freshman year in college I went to England and searched high and low for him, but alas he could not be found.... I came home empty handed or empty ring fingered-is that a word. So, I put my dream on hold until I could make it back to England because I always knew once he met me- it would be love at first sight, hello why would it not be... I knew that if we could just meet than he would of course drop the perfect model he was dating and he would know that we were meant to be together forever (name the movie)..... Now it seems he is tired of waiting for me and has proposed to another in my place. I harbor no ill feelings towards him or his new fiance, but I just had to take a moment and write my sad tale. I wish you happiness Prince William in your upcoming marriage, but oh if you only had waited just a bit longer- I guess it never would have worked, him having to commute from Twin Falls all of the time.... I guess it is time to look for a prince closer to home.




4 comments:
While You Were Sleeping! (Right?)
Sorry that he's marrying another woman. Take heart in knowing that it's likely only because he never met you... ;)
I knew that movie quote! But DangGina is up and commenting way to early.
Funny how I never realized the real reason you went to England. It's a good thing you never met him though. Can you imagine the scandal if he had married an American? But he couldn't have helped himself if you had met... ;)
PS. Can't wait to see you Friday night......yes Friday. I thought someone should tell you. :)
Even with me paraphrasing the quote you guessed it. You girls are the best! That would have been quite a scandal to marry an American, but if he had met me- so worth it. Okay I will wake up from my dream world now!!! I am so excited to see you all Friday!!!
Okay so I know this post is from November, but just want to say that I seriously thought of you, Jenn, when Prince William announced his engagement. BTW this is Jenny formerly O. now A. Glad to find your blog!
Post a Comment