skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Ordinary Life
Once again it has been a while since I last wrote on my blog. I think about writing all of the time and I just never do it. So tonight I resolved to write something. The last few months have been pretty good. Christmas was good with all of the family coming and then we had some birthdays and before that was Thanksgiving and more birthdays and family life has been good. It is always fun to get together, chat, eat good food, and watch the munchkins. I am trying to think of exciting things that have been happening and there have been some I just can't write about all of them, because they are exciting things in the family not my life personally so I feel weird blogging about those things. Any way the last month or so I have learned a lot about myself. I have learned a lot about my weaknesses and as much as I hate to admit it I can't do it all on my own. I guess in some aspects this has brought me closer to my Heavenly Father and so this has been good for me, but on the other hand it is still something I am learning about everyday. I have actually started about three posts that I never published because it was the moments of frustration in my life and I don't know if I want those to be read by the world, but at the same time maybe they would help someone too, I don't know. I will have to think about them so more before I decide what to do. I guess a little update on my life I am still working my two jobs and doing all right with this, they both have their moments but what job doesn't. I am going on a couple of mini trips the next month so that will be fun. I will write about those when they come about. I have also started preparing to go back to school, although I don't know if this will actually come about but we shall see. Any way I don't have much to write tonight that is not out of the ordinary but I guess that is fine because it is my blog so I can write what ever I want. I have to say church was amazing today and it was just what I needed. Although it was sad that the USA lost to Canada but it was fun to watch, I learned a lot about hockey thanks Jeff and Wade. Any way chat with you all soon.
Designed by Lena
3 comments:
If you care about my vote, I think its okay to post about the crappy stuff, too. It helps to get it off your chest, and good friends will take you as you are, crappy stuff and all! Hope you're having a great day. :)
I love reading your posts. Hope you are doing good. I can't wait to read about your mini vacations! Hope things are doing better!
Love ya!
I can't wait to hear about your mini vacations too! And that's exciting that you're thinking about going back to school. I didn't know that. are you going back for your masters or phd or what?? p.s are you living in Utah or Idaho right now? We're thinking of doing another little BYU reunion thing again like we did 2 years ago. I'll be going up there in August. It would be good to see you again!!
Post a Comment