Monday, February 16, 2009

J-Team Traveling

So last weekend the J-Team went to Paris, isn't it beautiful... the Eiffel Tower in the background, the romance in the air, the French food, the French men... oh, wait I most of have been dreaming I was in Paris, but alas we were only in Las Vegas, but we were wishing it was really Paris... someday!. Anyway Jeannna, Janae, Jen, and I went to Las Vegas to spend some time and go to a show. The show we went to was Ka (picture below) it was fabulous. They had amazing talent and great effects I would recommend it to anyone. The acrobatics were outstanding and really grabbed your attention. The glitter was great too....


We also went to the M&M store and met a real-life Peanut M&M. He was more than happy to have his picture taken with us and it was four-floors of yumminess for those who love M&Ms, and of course who doesn't love them.

Like I said in the beginning we saw some hot French men ok actually we didn't and the closest we got to hot men was this picture of Australlia's Hottest Export (According to Las Vegas standards I guess). Yes folks it is a picture and no we did not go to the show, but they are nice to look at it and laugh at in the picture.


We stayed at the Luxor Hotel (the pyramid one) and had lots of fun going to the show, shopping ( I got a great pair of shoes), watching movies, eating, and just chatting to our hearts content. We then spent the night in SLC on Saturday went hot tubbing and watched movies again. It was very relaxing and lots of fun. Sunday we went to Church with Lacy and met lots of fun people. I have to say it was just what all of us needed and it was fun to get away and be together. I am excited for my next big adventure this weekend when Mom, Kimi, and I head to Virginia for Ember's baptism, it will be fabtabulous!!!!
So I bid you farewell for today and hopefully someday soon I can put a picture of the real Eiffel Tower with the J-Team in front of it!!!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena