Well I made it through my last day at work. It was hard especially when people started giving me hugs, but all good things must come to the end. At the end of the day after saying farewell to everyone I loaded my plants into my car and headed over to give them my badge (sniff, sniff), I had all ready given Jen (my replacement) my keys and this was adding salt to the wound. I walked into TLC 5 and oops there was everyone waiting for me.... well almost everyone. I guess I was suppose to go to TLC 4 first and then they were going to bring over to TLC 5 so I kinda ruined their plan, but I was still somewhat surprised!!! They said "Surprise" and so I acted surprised!!! Most every one of my employees was there, my co-workers, my boss, and thee boss. It was great. They had pizza, salad, and a cake for me. Lisa gave a little speech that made me cry and then handed me a card with a gift certificate for Barnes and Noble saying they thought I might have a little time on my hands now. They all know me well!! I am so excited to go to Barnes and Noble. It was lots of fun to eat and chat they are fabulous and I will miss them so much. I also received cards and presents from the kids and some of my employees. I felt so loved and that I had made a difference in some of their lives. So here I am the morning after writing this and getting teary eyed because it is over, but I know it is right. I know it is time to move on and try and make a difference in other lives!!
Tabitha, Dan, Scott, Holly,Valarie, Tahnee, KayCee, Dave, Deanna, Jessica, Irais, Crystal, Mitch, Madonna, and Brittany.
(standing up) Lonna, Peggy, Tabitha, toddler Kyah, Tiffany, Amy, Jennifer, Melissa, Baby Jessica, and Lisa.
Noellie, Rosio, Joanna, Melissa, Lisa, Lonna, Jennifer, and Anthony.
My Cake..... Blue my favorite color, I wonder if they knew or maybe they found out sneakily !!!
Thanks for the party it was great and just what I needed!!! The good-byes were hard but it is not like I am moving to New York or something..... I will see them all soon.....
1 comment:
It sounds great, even I am all choked up reading about it. Love ya Jenn--Kristy
Post a Comment