Sunday, August 24, 2008

Summer Fun..

Well this last summer I had lots of adventures. In April I went to DC area to visit Derek and April and the family. It was lots of fun and I will post some pictures of it later (once I figure that out). I also spent some time with my fabtabulous old roomies Char and Lacy and had lots of fun. Lacy and I had a "grand adventure " to Montana.... stories stories will come; and I spent a week with Chele and the girls in Boise including seeing the Twin Falls Temple. I also spent lots of time "hanging out" with the most fabulous friends in Ammon. A lot of these same girls are the ones I went to Hawaii with last summer and I look forward to lots of grand adventures to come. I also walked a 5K on the 4th of July and hopefully next year I will run that same race.
This summer I also became an aunt for the 13, 14, and 15th time. All on the same day, how cool is that. Among my traveling adventures I have had lots of family fun and been very blessed. I will write more details of my adventures as time passes and especially as I am no longer have a job (by choice of course).

Mesa Falls Twin Falls Temple

3 comments:

Elisha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elisha said...

Ok woman you have some explaining to do! So who had babies? and three of them at that? So why did you quit your job? What are you doing now? How is your mom and dad? How is Shauna? Michelle? Kevin? and all the other siblings? Any of them have blogs? I don't have one because I think it would take too much time! LOL Ok so start explaining now please! And tell any of your other siblings that they can email me too especially Michelle and Shauna! Love ya and thanks for inviting me to read your blog! Elisha

Chele said...

Jenn you must send me those pictures so i can put them on my blog. Also I want a CD of all the pictures that were taken in Boise so i can scrapbook them. HOpe you are having a good day love you

 
Designed by Lena