skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Dramatical Cheesy... the night before
Twas the night before the end of my job and all through the house not a creature was stirring not even a mouse..... Dad and Mom visiting, Kevin off to the temple, and me sitting at the computer contemplating my life.... when all of a sudden I heard such a noise the door open wide with a creek and bang (partly due to the broken spot from Kimi's and mine last water fight) and in walked a tall dark handsome man with hair the color of sand, eyes that sparkled, and a look of true love on his face... I turned at the sound of his voice and what to my wondering eye should appear but him kneeling at my side asking me that question of all....... (are you all waiting with anticipation......).... Do you have a job my dear "handsomest woman of my acquaintance"? And with tears in my eyes I said oh sir I do not, well in 12 hours I will not!! Oh what should I do with the rest of my life? The handsome man replied come away with me and we will oh so happy be...... I thought to myself the answer I may have found to my deep contemplations, so I turned to the knight in shining armor and said to him please.... WAIT where did he go, I looked to and fro .......... oh, I must have fallen asleep at the computer tonight because I have been staying up late reading my books and oh he is gone my dear handsome prince..... oh what shall I do the day after tomorrow with my job leaving me and my knight gone missing..... so I guess I will send it out to you all; if you have an idea for my contemplating brain (and my cheesy story)... I guess that is what happens the night before your whole life will change..... I will miss my kids and my divas from work, but I know something else is waiting for me in real life or a dream!! I hope my story makes you sigh, cry, or laugh... but remember twas the night before my job ended and the next chapter of my life began........
Designed by Lena
4 comments:
So, your very cute and creative post made me laugh and then cry. (I'm so emotional today, what's my deal?) Anyway, I hope that your last day at work is a good one and I know that everything is gonna work out. You are absolutely awesome!
You are and always will be the handsomest woman of my acquaintance!
You go girl!
You are so cute! I so thought it was real at first.I wish I had ideas for you, but alas I do not. Good luck on the job hunt.
Post a Comment