Well, as usual it has been over a month since I last posted, slacker that I am. Well over the last month and a half lots of things have happened. My peeps came to see me again- I have to admit I have the coolest friends ever, we went to Boise, did some shopping, lots of catching up, and went to a hockey game-Go Steelheads- right I think that is the name of the team. It was tons of fun and I always love to have company. I have been home a few times and always enjoy seeing my family. My nieces and nephews continue to grow and enjoy life. I miss the day to day things but I love that they are always so excited to see me. My two youngest munchkins are growing and are the cutest babies ever, I have to say I have adorable relatives.... man we are cute. I don't have any pics of them sorry- I keep forgetting to take my camera. Also my cousin Deanna left on her mission and is doing well. My grandmother just celebrated her birthday this last week and I surprised her by showing up for the day-it was a grand surprise if I do say so myself. I also had another friend-Gina stop by and chat for a few hours so that was tons of fun. Here in Twin Falls things are going pretty good, I continue to have new clients, but never know what Medicaid is going to do so who knows if I will be here in six months or not, love the gypsy life style. I continue to help with Sunbeams and just recently got called to help with the cub scouts in the ward. My bishopric is pretty cool and I can tell they truly care about me and I really appreciate it. Over the last 3 weeks I participated in a Boot Camp thing and it totally kicked my trash but it has been great to meet some new people and have something to do after work. One of my best friends from high school is getting married two weeks from tomorrow and I am super excited for her and am way excited to attend her sealing in the Draper Temple, I have never been to that temple so it will be a cool experience. Well, this is kinda of a boring post-no pictures but it is just an update. Easter, family baptisms, friends, wedding, and fun times are always ahead of me so never fear more adventure still awaits me. My only complaint is the weather... will spring ever be here?
No comments:
Post a Comment