Sunday, May 30, 2010

Princess Tea Party

So for my birthday this year I decided to throw myself a party, I figure hey I am single and I can do whatever I want. So I sent out invitations to all of my nieces, sisters, sisters-in-laws, mother and grandmother and invited them all to my Princess Tea Party. I decided that we would do all of my favorite things: dress up in pretty dresses, get pedicures and manicures, eat yummy food, and play fun things. So on my Birthday we did just that. I gave the little nieces pedicures and manicures, we did their hair, we put make-up on them, and we all wore tiaras. We ate all of our favorite finger foods and ate lots of strawberries!!! It was heaven. We also kicked all of the men out but later they came back and we had a great day. Here are some fun pics from the party. Thanks everyone for a great time.





1 comment:

Danielle said...

How fun Jen!! That is such a great idea!! I love it! Looks like the girls all had a fun time!!

 
Designed by Lena