Saturday, April 25, 2009

Cookie Dough Ice Cream

So do you ever have the moments in life when you learn a lot more about something than you ever thought you would at that stage in life. For example you learn all about cookie dough ice cream and how different it tastes to different people and how sometimes it drips on your hand. Like for example, some have never tried it and so they think, I don't know if I will like it, I mean it has chunks of dough in it and that might sound icky to somebody. Or maybe you don't like things that cold getting too close to you because it causes a brain freeze. Or maybe you haven't had the opportunity to try it and so you don't know what you are missing. Or maybe you have tried more than one kind of cookie dough ice cream and you just haven't found the one that tastes the best to you. I mean there are a lot of different brands out there even of cookie dough ice cream and how do you know which brand you will like and which one will taste nasty. What if it turns out you don't even like cookie dough ice cream at all does that mean there is something wrong with you or you just haven't found the right brand that you like?
Ok so some of you might be reading this and be thinking ok Jenn you have too much time on your hands; this may be true but I have been thinking about this a lot lately and for those of you that had cookie dough ice cream with me last night this makes perfect sense. I was thinking about this today and I found this picture on the Internet and I thought it fit perfectly, don't you think.
Perhaps I just need to keep looking for the cookie dough ice cream that tastes the best to me. To those of you that have discovered your favorite cookie dough ice cream I congratulate you and hope it is everything you thought it would be. For those of you that have tried different brands and are still looking for the right brand I know it is out there just keep tasting away. And for those that have never tried cookie dough ice cream, there is always Hawaii, I hear they have great cookie dough ice cream. I personally am looking forward to trying it there. If I don't try it there I guess I will have to try it somewhere else..... anyone have any suggestions........

1 comment:

Willie said...

All cookie dough ice cream tastes the same.

 
Designed by Lena